Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Eli's Birthday!

Six month birthday that is, and boy was it a blowout! Dad can speak from experience on this one, since it was his turn to change the dirty diaper this evening.

Eli's day started off wonderfully.... who doesn't like to sleep in a little late on their birthday?



It ended with a long walk to dinner and home.... which Eli loves because he got to spend it with his two favorite people... Happy Birthday, Eli!

Here are a few pictures from Eli's low key weekend. He's ramping up for this coming one, after his 6month checkup on Friday. Now that he's six months old and all, there's so much more mischief to get into...


1 comment:

Our Lady of Perpetual Motion said...

Happy 6th Month Birthday, Eli :)!!

So tell me, where can I get the awesome hammock you have (strap-ins and all)? I need one for my office and one for my backyard wilderness.

I hope you had a super-awesome birthday. And as far as the mischief making, it gets a whole lot better once you start walking.

Take care and look forward to more of your blog. Don't tell my boss, but I start out my mornings looking to see what you have been up to.

Tell your mommy and daddy hello for me :)

HUGS!
Roser